Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Do I google???

beedu.. I am google user....

I have tried all the google tools till date...

spreedsheets... (phone numbers, hisab etc are here)
calendar... (I am using this regularly to keep my to-do in it)
picasa (photo organizer) and google photos (http://picasaweb.google.com/niranjan.bendre)
picasa can be used to upload snaps on google photos... and that is fast I would say very fast...
notepad to keep temp data (in firefox I have a extension which enables me to open google notepad easily and also put data into a new note on a right click...)
google alerts for daily news/search on some subjects...
ORKUT
google page creator (not yet created the whole site there but I will soon)
Google RSS reader (sometimes)
Google desktop (it is the best way to search anything in my huge hdd, mails etc...)
froogle (shopping comaprision)
gtalk (to chat)
google toolbar with firefox (for better quick searching)
blogger (mine and our blogs are there)
adsense (will be using soon)
google music trends (to see what the world is listening to)
google blog search (http://blogsearch.google.com)
google directory (to update my website in search engines)
google earth (sometimes)
google translate (sometimes)

wow... what a list...

No comments: